[Zope] Forcing

Roddy rvagg@grug.une.edu.au
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 09:28:49 +1100 (EST)

You might want to think about this before implementing it -- remember that
trusting your clients is a _bad_ thing since you have no way to see if
they client has obeyed your actions. All they would have to do to avoid
this is have javascript turned off on their browser or have a browser that
doesn't support JS.
 -- Roddy