[Zope] bug/defect tracking w/CVS

J C Lawrence claw@kanga.nu
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 14:47:46 -0800

On Mon, 21 Feb 2000 13:46:42 -0500
Ray Thompson <rayd@90068.com> wrote:

> Anyone heard of or used a bug/defect tracking system which would
> allow people to report defects via a website and developers to
> comment on them.  I have an idea there is one which integrates
> with cvs, but I'm having trouble tracking it down.

You can find several listed in the Library at Kanga.Nu under:

  http://www.kanga.nu/library.php3?viewCat=139

and:

  http://www.kanga.nu/library.php3?redirect=969

Yeah, I know I'm using PHP.  I've got most of a (better) Zope
version ready if I could just get external methods and ZSQL methods
talking to each other properly (the ZSQL method loses the DB
connector _and_ doesn't get the right arguments passed to it).

--
J C Lawrence                                 Home: claw@kanga.nu
----------(*)                              Other: coder@kanga.nu