[Zope] Help with etcUser Folder

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 18:25:18 -0800

Zope will not open files outside of its root directory.  You must either
copy your passwd file or link it into your Zope's 'var' directory, I
beleive.  I'm not sure, it's been months since I wrote that code.

I do know that this exact problem is documented in the etcUserFolder
package.  Probably in a readme file or something similar.  Did you look
in the package itself?

-Michel