[Zope] Allowing users to create class-instances

Philipp Dunkel phidu@gmx.net
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 12:12:09 +0100

Thank you Maik.
I solved the problem a few hours before your mail by using
an external method, that works fine too.
Are there any rules when to use python and when to use dtml-methods?
What should be generally preferred?

philipp

At 00:10 22.02.00 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi !
>
>Philipp Dunkel wrote:
>>
>> Hi Zopistas!
>>
>> I'm very new to the material and I have the following question:
>>
>> I created my own ZClass, a child of "Folder".
>> I want to allow my users to create new instances of this folders, but
>> they shouldn't need to go to the manage-area.
>> I just thought about a form which takes the folder-title in order
>> to create a new one.
>
>Put something like this in one of your methods:
>
>[<A HREF="<dtml-var
"absolute_url()">/manage_addProduct/DocumentFolderProduct/DraftSubmissionFol
derClass_factory" target=_top>Add Draft Submission Folder</A>]