[Zope] Creating a "list of strings" from DTML-Method?

Jim Washington jwashin@vt.edu
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 10:52:03 -0500

Hi, Soren

You might want put the following in a new dtml method and see if it does
what you need:

<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('folderlist', objectIds('Folder'))">
<dtml-return folderlist>

Or you might make the list like so:

<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('folderlist', ['folder1', 'folder2',
'folder3'])">
<dtml-return folderlist>

IIRC, dtml-return is relatively new to zope, so if it does not work, you
may need to upgrade.

Regards,

-- Jim Washington