[Zope] [SiteAccess/GUF -- was (no subject)]

Marcus Collins mcollins@sunesi.com
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 08:54:11 +0200

We're using SiteRoot (1.0.0) and Generic User Folder (1.1.0) on Zope 2.1.3
src on our site, without any hassles.

When you have a SiteRoot, you need to use

http://server_name/zope_path/__no_before_traverse__/manage

to bypass SiteRoot's rewriting of the URL and get to the management
interface.

hth,

-- Marcus