[Zope] Dumb Fix

Denny Valliant valliant@unm.edu
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 13:46:29 -0700

Hey yall, que pasa?!?!

    A few months ago I wrote the list about a prob I was having converting
an old zope db to the new ver.
    The problem was that when I clicked on a folder in management view, it
would show me the contents in browser form, (ie: the index page of the
folder) rather than admin form (where you actually SEE what's in the dir). I
had people suggest stuff for userdb, etc.. (thanks guys!)

    Well I figured out what I did wrong, and fixed it a while back. Although
it was one of those stupid little things, they'll get ya sometimes, so I
figured I'd at least tell the list what it was, in case some other learner
has the same thing happen to 'em. (wheew! long sentence huh?!?)

Enneywaze, it turned out that I the folder I was having trouble with just
didn't have a name! As soon as I named the folder, it ported with no
probs!!!

I feel retarded for falling for this one, but hey! ya live, ya learn, ya
know!

This list is a great resource, I'd like to thank everyone on it!

Peach out,
Denny