[Zope] Worldpilot IMAP Bl00z

Tres Seaver tseaver@palladion.com
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 16:27:34 -0600

I have installed WP 1.01 on a fresh Zope 2.1.3.  On the same RH 6.1 box, I am
running the stock imapd, which I can connect to from Netscape's Messenger.

The files/directories under /var/spool/worldpilot are owned by nobody.zope (I
start Zope as root).

When I log in, the browser spins after displaying the WP headers.  top on the
server shows the Zope python process (running as nobody) and an imapd process
(running as me) sucking all the CPU, but nothing happens.

If I click on one of the links in the header, I can see the calendar, to-do
list, etc., but the mail pane shows a Zope error, with "readonly -- INBOX" at
the foot of the traceback.

What am I doing wrong?
Tres Seaver         tseaver@palladion.com    713-523-6582
Palladion Software  http://www.palladion.com