[Zope] zope

Jatwood@bwanazulia.com Jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 07:44:33 -0500

First thing is that if you add it once, you can't add it again. (try
using the edit feature). Also, if you are creating a table, it will
only create once and you should go to the database connection and use
"browse" to see if the table is there.

You should also supply the list with the error so we can see if it is
in the database or zope.

JMA