[Zope] dtml-in appears to do a dtml-with, how to stop it?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 16:28:10 -0800

Kevin Meinert wrote:

> The reason this wont work is that I need to iterate over the objects
> in "someFolder" (some code is missing here... thats why it's not
> evident).  Then while im iterating over that folder's DTMLMethods,
> one of those methods need's to descend into the "someOtherFolder"
> folder.

You don't need to wrap 'one of those methods' with a dtml-with to
'someOtherFolder', just make sure that 'those methods' can acquire
someOtherFolder themselves.

The <dtml-in> tag does push the current 'sequence-item' onto the
namespace stack.  This is normal and useful behavior.

-Michel