[Zope] Fourth request for help - Win2K+Zope

Michael Simcich msimcich@accesstools.com
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 18:00:43 -0800

I wonder what it takes to get some assistance with this issue? I have to
assume that none of my peer Zope users out there knows what to do with my
problem (Zope doesn't run under Windows 2000 as detailed in previous posts).
So what do you all recommend that I try next? As far as I know this list is
about it for peer level support so is my only alternative to see if DC is
willing to enter into the smallest support contract ever seen?

Sorry for the repetitive posts, but I need to get this thing working. Unless
someone can point me to a better platform <g>. I am just really disappointed
and frustrated with the lack of assistance and... a working copy of Zope.

Michael Simcich
AccessTools