[Zope] ZClass

Pedro Silva Pedro Silva" <pedro.silva@ruido-visual.pt
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 16:08:49 -0000

Hi,
I'm trying to use the Z Class to make something.
I already have looked into the Z Classe tutorial but I didn't understand how
am I going to aplicate the Z class to solve my problem.

What I'm doing is some kind of a addressBook. It would show a form for the
user fill the fields with the name and surname, the address, the zip code,
the city, the home phone, the celular phone and the birthday date. When the
user puch the Add button it should send the information to a DataBase. The
one that I'm using is the Gadfly database, but I'm having some problems to
create the table, because I already create one but I can't delete that one,
but its ok. Another problem that I'm having is that I can't insert the data
from the fields in the table, so I can't list the records that are in the
table to the user could see who is in.

Do you think that Z Class would help to solve my problem? If so, how?

Please, I would like that if you know how to help me, to be quiker, because
I need it for today.

Thanks,

Please send your answers to: psilva@ruido-visual.pt

Pedro