[Zope] Squishdot issue?

Pearson, Brian Edward (GEA, 056278) BRIAN.PEARSON@APPL.GE.COM
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 17:05:49 -0500

All - I just started working with Zope a couple of months ago.  Recently, at
Zope version 2.1.2 I added the TinyTable and Squishdot products to my
installation.  I was able to create a Squishdot object and customize.  No
problems....

However, I am now running a fresh installation of Zope version 2.1.4 (same
Squishdot version 0.3.2) and have once again created a Squishdot object
inside a Folder object.  Well, when trying to access the Squishdot object
from a browser, I am prompted with a sign-in box.  I have not created an
ACLUSERS object so by default anyone should be able to view the object
without needing to authenticate.

This is probably something stupid and easy to fix, but I cannot find the
solution.  Does anyone have a suggestion?  Your help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
-Brian