[Zope] Question re manage_users

Chandran S chandran_subramaniam@yahoo.com
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 13:13:38 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
   I'm calling this method after setting the folwloing
attributes in the REQUEST var.  and then calling the
manage_users method.

  <dtml-call
"REQUEST.set('name',summary['user_name'])">
  <dtml-call
"REQUEST.set('password',summary['password'])">
  <dtml-call
"REQUEST.set('confirm',summary['password'])">
  <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('roles', 'Manager')">
               <dtml-call
"acl_users.manage_users('Add', REQUEST, RESPONSE)">

It creates the account but gives me the following
error when I try to manage the account:

Zope has encountered an error while publishing this
resource.

          Error Type: TypeError
          Error Value: string member test needs char
left operand.

Does any one have any idea what I'm doing wrong?  If I
remove the role setting and then call the manage_users
method, the account is created but it does not have
the managers role.

Thanks for any info..

Chandran