[Zope] Session Management

Timothy Grant tjg@avalongroup.net
Sun, 02 Jan 2000 22:20:21 -0800

Hi,

I'm going to try asking this again, as maybe last time I was too
specific:

I'm completely new to session management, so I started investigating
some of the tools available, currently I am working with the FSSession
Product. I guess my question is how does one effectively "clear" a
session. In other words, I have data stored in the session that on
occasion I would like to unilaterally throw away so that a new session
will start.

Also, using the FSSession product, how does one pass session information
between folders?

--
Stand Fast,
    tjg.

Chief Technology Officer              tjg@exceptionalminds.com
Red Hat Certified Engineer            www.exceptionalminds.com
Avalon Technology Group, Inc.                   (503) 246-3630