[Zope] publishing a group of linked html files

Chris WRIGHT caw@cs.mu.OZ.AU
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 17:27:46 +1100 (EST)

I've got a whole lot of html files (produced by latex2html). I want to
publish them with Zope, and I'm not sure of the best way. If I add a File
object for every html file (and for the .css files), then I can get the
thing published, but the URL's start to look like:
	www.blah.blah/node1.html/node2.html/node3.html

and the "previous" and "next" buttons don't perform properly (Object not
found errors).

Is there a "well know" (tm) way of publishing a "tree" of html docs
by just "pointing" to the top level file. This would also be much more
convenient when publishing revisions.

(Zope is being used in an Intensive Care Unit to publish the unit
policies and procedures. Soon, through the magic of Fnorb and external
methods, it will be used to publish data from bedside workstationss and
monitoring equipment!)

cheers and thanks

chris wright