[Zope] Re[2]: [Zope] assignment problems

Geir B Hansen Geir B Hansen <geirh@funcom.com>
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 14:21:51 +0100

on 4. januar 2000 Milos Prudek wrote :
>> Call does exactly the same as var, only it will ignore any values

MP> Thanks! I would like to learn more (or everything) about REQUEST. There
MP> is very sparse information in DTML.2.4.html. For instance i can't find
MP> any documentation about REQUEST.set you just mentioned...

MP> Are there any plans to populate Zope documentation with numerous
MP> examples? It would be so helpful to newbies...

Reading all the how-tos helped me a lot.. Even though it seems like
you're reading something completely irrelevant, you syddenly discover
something you didn't know that can be used elsewhere.

The how-tos on Zclasses helped me discover the uses of dtml-call ...

--
Geir B Hansen
web-developer/designer