[Zope] assignment problems

Milos Prudek prudek@nembv.cz
Tue, 04 Jan 2000 14:33:48 +0100

> Reading all the how-tos helped me a lot.. Even though it seems like
> you're reading something completely irrelevant, you syddenly discover
> something you didn't know that can be used elsewhere.
>
> The how-tos on Zclasses helped me discover the uses of dtml-call ...

Perfect. Well I think that Zope docs should be improved a little more.
To pick up relevant info from random docs does not sound very attractive
to me.

I know it's darn inappropriate for a newbie like me to criticize. But
maybe there are more people like me, who appreciate excellent mailing
list support, but who are feeling quite helpless when offline...

I'm longing to know if Pam will release any new/improved docs soon...

--
Milos Prudek