[Zope] Help! Import Problem

Bill Anderson bill.anderson@mail.immortalitysystems.net
Tue, 04 Jan 2000 20:57:47 -0700

Michael Fox wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am currently trying to import a Zope export from the same Zope Site when I
> receive the following message:
>
>             Type Exists
>
>             The permission Add FlexQuestions is already defined.
>
> It doesn't seem to import at all. Has anyone else encountered this error?
> Help is much appreciated.

Did you delete the original stuff?

I assume you are doing this with a product called something like
'FlexQuestions'?

If you export it from the COntrolPanel area, and then don't delete the
original, you won't be able to reload it (AFAIK) because, as the error
says, at least the permissions object is still there.

Well, that's my guess, base don the data given. Feel free to expand it
:-)

Bill
--
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.