[Zope] UPDATE: Apache + ZServer complete solution

anser anser@pobox.com
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 13:15:40 -0500

I have not tried using ZDiscussion with a virtual host Apache proxy.  If I
get the time I will try it.  You can take a look at the environment passed
to your objects by the dtml-var REQUEST trick; it may be that ZDiscussion is
using some other method of finding its base URL.  (I actually sent a patch
to Evan for SiteAccess because he does not set SERVER_URL, which a few
products may use.)