[Zope] Dynamically choosing a ZSQLMethod to run

Michael Wang-Helmke mhelmke@play.com
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 17:56:45 -0800

hi all,

I have an application where I have several different SQL queries I want to
do but I want to use the same DTML method to render the output.  I imagine
that I should be able to store a reference to a ZSQLMethod in a variable
like thing and set it to the right query before I call the DTML method.
Otherwise it seems like I need N display functions for the N queries.  How
can I do this?

I have moderate experience in Python and enough experience in Zope to have
built a bug tracking database system entirely in DTML (no external methods
or external python products).

thanks

Michael Wang-Helmke
Play, Incorporated