[Zope] How do I index documents containing accents with ZCatalog?

Farzad Farid farzy@via.ecp.fr
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 15:02:37 +0100

 Hi,

 I got the answer by reading another mail on the same subject. I was
using Zope 2.0.1 which has no locale support.

 I installed Zope 2.1.2 for testing and now I can index accents
(ISO-8859-1) correctly. You just have to start z2.py with the option
"-L <locale>", "-L fr_FR" in my case, and the indexing of accents now works
in ZCatalog.

 Now I have to figure out how to search on partial words :)

 Regards

--
Farzad FARID <farzy@via.ecp.fr>
Ingénieur Informatique Libre