[Zope] another Catalog.uniqueValuesFor question

Philip Aylesworth phila@purpleduck.com
Thu, 06 Jan 2000 11:23:18 -0500

In another case I want to search a ZClass for unique values from the
catalog but only if a boolean field "active" is true.
Catalog.uniqueValuesFor works great but finds all unique values not just
the "active" ones. Is there a way to search the catalog for unique
values based on two fields? I haven't even been able to figure out how
to search by two fields let alone find only unique values.

So my questions are:

1. How to search a catalog based on two or more values?

2. How to find unique values where some other condition is true?

and while I am at it I will through in this question:

3. How to search a catalog for dates greater than, less than, equal to,
not equal to, a certain date.

Thanks again,

Phil.