[Zope] A Large Favor from the Community, PLEASE! :-)

Hadar Pedhazur hadar@opticality.com
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 18:07:41 -0500

Hi all! I would like to ask a favor of the community.
Yesterday, I met with a potential customer of Digital
Creations. They run a very heavily trafficked site on the
net. They are interested in a very simple metric, namely
number of page views from some very active Zope sites. This
isn't a "benchmarking" exercise to measure how fast these
pages are being served. Simply, a count of X millions of
hits per day/week/month, etc.

This potential customer is one of the leading sites on the
net, so please keep the responses to only reasonably active
sites. For example, I am interested in sites like
technocrat.net, i-gift.com, byproducts.com, the wonderful
Brazilian sites like IDGNow, etc. If there are secret Zope
sites out there doing lots of traffic, please pipe up now
:-).

If you don't mind being public about your numbers, please cc
the list in your response. If you want privacy, just reply
to me directly. I won't reveal your name unless you
specifically release me to do so, and even then, only to
this potential customer.

Help us help you make Zope bigger and better :-)

Thanks in advance!