[Zope] Security

Gregor vorlon@iglou.com
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 21:56:20 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gregor" <vorlon@iglou.com>

> What I am trying to do (currently) is this:
>
> Create a really simple member folder thingy (Place) that lets a person log
in
> and create generic DTML documents, as well as custom documents (Thing), in
> their space.

After a whole heck of a lot of frustration, I *finally* figured out what the
problem was, just when I was about to start looking for random swaths of
Zope's code to rearrange into alphabetical order...

For some reason that I'm not even going to try and figure out right now, the
Factory for my second product's Z Class had the "permission" property set to
"Access Contents Information" instead of the constructor.

- Gregor