[Zope] Using MySQL DA

ozric ozric@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 09 Jan 2000 17:51:29 -0500

http://www.zope.org/Members/alanpog/zmysqlda_steps
go here ..
This is almost perfect.  Just run the patch and build ZmySQLdb again.
When it is done there will be instructions after it builds that say
run make install, make sure you do.  It should work for you.  I connected to
the MySQL test DB just fine,  of course there is nothing in there and I have to
test it out a little better.