[Zope] Help with PIL / Photo product

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Sun, 09 Jan 2000 19:40:40 -0500

Good!

OK, now start Zope and delete the Photo product by visiting the Product
Management screen and deleting the product instance using the Zope
maangement interface.

Then stop Zope and start it again.

Then see if you can use the product.  It's still possible that the
PYTHONPATH isn't right, so it may not work, but we're getting closer....