[Zope] Force reload from dtml method

Stuart 'Zen' Bishop zen@cs.rmit.edu.au
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 13:46:36 +1100 (EST)

On 8 Jan 2000, Andrey V Khavryutchenko wrote:

> I'm using GenericUserFolder and at acl_users/docLoginSuccess I redirect to
> the desired page.
>
> How I can forcibly refresh this page?
>
> Now, the browser is correctly redirected, but the cached page (login form)
> is loaded.  Browser (NN 4.5, Linux) is set to check the modification date
> at every access.
>
> Thanks in advance!

For the default docLogin.dtml, you could change the following:
    <input type=hidden name="_gufauth_dest"
    value="<dtml-var SCRIPT_NAME><dtml-var PATH_INFO><dtml-if
    QUERY_STRING>?<dtml-var QUERY_STRING></dtml-if>">

    <input type=hidden name="_gufauth_dest"
    value="<dtml-var SCRIPT_NAME><dtml-var PATH_INFO>?fnord=<dtml-var
    ZopeTime url_quote><dtml-if QUERY_STRING>&<dtml-var
    QUERY_STRING></dtml-if>">

This (untested) code should trick all your caches into refreshing the
document, as you are passing a parameter with a unique value each time.

--
 ___
   //     Zen (alias Stuart Bishop)     Work: zen@cs.rmit.edu.au