[Zope] ummmm ... no password option for new user?

Bill Anderson bill.anderson@libc.org
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 20:15:05 -0700

Michel Pelletier wrote:

> [...]

I was seeing it in _any_ user folder. On a hunch, I upgraded roxen from
1.3.121 to 1.3.122 and it went away. Strange. I hadn't noticed it
before, because I hadn't used them on that particular site.

--
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.