[Zope] UPDATE: Apache + ZServer complete solution

Jochen Haeberle listen@MIDRAS.de
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 10:52:14 +0100

Martijn,

sorry for not answering for nearly a week, but I was away from office...

At 13:43 Uhr +0100 05.01.2000, Martijn Faassen wrote:
>Jochen Haeberle wrote:
>
>  > Do you or anyone else have an idea on how to set up a Zope-Site
>  > behind apache that serves most content including the HomePage from
>  > Zope but permits usage of plain apache-urls as well?
>  > Up to now I've only seen solutions to "some content from Zope (HP
>  > from apache)" and "everything from Zope"
>
>I'm not sure what you mean with 'HP from Apache', but it's certainly
>possible
>to combine Zope with apache; check out:
>
>http://www.zope.org/Members/michel/HowTos/ApacheRewriting
>
>I have a site set up this way and it works just fine.

Yes, this works for me too, but I do not see a good solution for
serving the homepage (HP :-) from Zope, most content from Zope but
diverce content from apache as well. The Rewrite-HowTo shows you how
to set up part of your site (not including the homepage) from Zope
but most from apache or everything from apache.

Jochen