[Zope] using cvswrapper filters? (tangentially related to zope...)

Anthony Baxter anthony@interlink.com.au
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 21:25:48 +1100

(sorry for the only-tangentially related message - but I figure it's
probably of some use to other Zope users. if you disagree, please flame
me in private, rather than cluttering up the list even more than I already
am :)

I'm (finally) getting things set up at work to store Zope releases (our
code, on top of the DC code) into a local CVS server. For completeness,
I'd like to store the Data.fs file in CVS as well, but preferably gzipped -
looking at the CVSROOT/cvswrappers file, I see:

   -f           from cvs filter         value: path to filter
   -t           to cvs filter           value: path to filter

This isn't documented in the red-bean CVS book, or in the normal online
docs... has anyone played with this? Will it allow me to store Data.fs
gzipped in the repository?

thanks,
Anthony