[Zope] newbie question: Adding DTML Document in a 'subdirectory'

Lucas Hofman lucas.hofman@oslo.pgs.com
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 18:10:25 +0100

Can anyone tell me how to (in DTML) create a document in any other
location as the script containing the manage_addDTMLDocument statement?

i.e. manage_addDTMLDocument('id','title','contents') generates a
document named id on the same level as the method containing the
statement. However, I would like to have it 2 levels down in the 'tree'.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Lucas Hofman

--
PGS Seres                                        tel: +47 67514059
PO Box 354                                       fax: +47 67526506