[Zope] Missing Module sha when installing Zope from Source.

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 16:07:32 -0500

the 'sha' module is turned on by default, I believe, in Python 1.5.2.
There are two possiblities:

1) sha got turned off somehow (uncomment the 'sha' module in
Python-1.5.2/Modules/Setup), not likely.

2) the Zope installer is not using the same python you compiled. likely.

RedHat comes with Python 1.5.2, so even the system python should have
sha.  Ensure that the python found first in your path is exactly the
same one that you compile yourself (you can use 'which python' from
bash).

-Michel