[Zope] [Fwd: Questions on your ZmySQLDA Tutorial]

Don Undeen dundee@gator.net
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 14:09:29 -0500

I see what you are saying, but what problems might this create, other than
having extra libraries lytin around? Becuase I tried to rpm -e python
--nodeps, but for some reason that didn't work out, so I went with this
option instead.
I wanted to re-re-install python, with your suggestion, would it still be as
simple as what you've suggested. Given that I've already copied over the old
python executable?