[Zope] ZopeTime() not matching system time.

Bill Anderson bill.anderson@libc.org
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 23:28:32 -0700

Yo.

On one of my sites, I am stuffing a database field with a datetime.
However, for some reason, the return form ZopeTime() seems to be almost
5 hours off. This is on the latest and greatest Zope running on Linux.
Both browser and serve rar eon the same machine, TZ is set accordingly
in the system, and all other aspects of the system keep time perfectly
(synced with nist).  For curiousity, I popped open a shell, and tried a
DateTime.now() from within the interpreter, and it returned the correct
time.

Any Clues available?

--
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.