[Zope] Zope and PostgreSQL

Cesar A. K. Grossmann ckant@uol.com.br
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 17:38:47 -0200

Hi!

I'm a clueless newbie to this world of Zope, Python, etc. I need to
deploy some reports to the Internet, from a PostgreSQL database.

Where I can find some information about it, in the Internet? I need only
the links, but if someone wants to post a howto or like, I will
appreciate...

I'm using the Conectiva Red Hat Linux (http://www.conectiva.com.br/ - a
Red Hat 6.0 based distribution), and the PostgreSQL 6.4.2. I'm
downloading the Zope 2.1.2 rpms.

If someone is curious, I'm trying to do some kind of business to
business app. I'm planning to use LDAP to help coordinate the users,
groups and permissions.

TIA, and sorry the bad english.
--
Cesar A. K. Grossmann - AOLIM CesarAKG - ICQ# 53373705
http://members.xoom.com/ckant/