[Zope] Another SybaseDA Problem

Sascha Matzke Sascha Matzke <matzke@metabox.de>
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 14:53:30 +0100

--/WwmFnJnmDyWGHa4

Hello,

I'm using the SybaseDAv2 in my development environment (Sybase is
version 11.9.2).

Whenever I restart Zope a couple of times all connections get lost and
even closing/open them again doesn't help. I have to restart both
Sybase and Zope in order to get it working again.

When I use isql after the connections got lost the following error
appears:

CT-LIBRARY error:
ct_connect(): network packet layer: internal net library error:=20
Net-Lib protocol driver call to connect two endpoints failed

Any suggestions ??

Sascha
--=20
=2E-> Sascha Matzke - sascha@bespin.de - http://www.bespin.de -.
|   I wanna be the mover to real anarchy !!!!!!!             |
|                                                       ATR  |
`-- On this earth for  24 years,   92 days  <----------------'

--/WwmFnJnmDyWGHa4

--/WwmFnJnmDyWGHa4--