[Zope] Another SybaseDA Problem

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 09:36:15 -0500

Sounds like the Sybase server is dying or something.... is this all on
the same machine?

The error you're getting in isql is one of those wonderful errors that
justs means "can't get there from here"... could be network problem,
could be server process stopped, etc.

--
Chris McDonough - Digital Creations, Inc.
Publishers of Zope - http://www.zope.org