[Zope] Thank You! (was: [Zope] Possible new user questions)

Derek Simkowiak dereks@kd-dev.com
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 12:00:05 -0800 (PST)

     All,
	Thank you very much for your detailed replies.  I have decided to
try Zope for my project.

	What I've gathered from the responses is that

(1)  I'll need to run through Apache, because ZServer is too limited to
offer CGI, PHP (and other modules), and SSL.

(2)  I'll need to learn Python.  (It'll just delay the project a couple of
weeks, which is no big deal since it's a personal pet project)

(3)  It's somewhat slow but scales well and decreases the amount time in
development by several orders of magnitude

	This is basically what I thought.  I'm sure you'll all see
questions about Zope development from me here over the next couple of
months.

Thanks Again,
Derek Simkowiak
dereks@kd-dev.com