[Zope] calling other methods?

James Punteney jamesp@mmgco.com
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 17:43:59 -0800

Hello,

I have a page that inserts another page using dtml-var.  The page that is
being inserted is up a couple of directories and then down a directory.  I
am referencing it as:
  <dtml-var "cds.clients.comboActive">

The problem is that with the quotes it does not interpret the dtml
statements in "comboActive" (it changes the <> to &lt; &gt;).  If I do not
use the quotes
  (<dtml-var cds.clients.comboActive> or  <dtml-var /cds/clients/comboActive>)
it comes up with this error:
Error Type: KeyError
Error Value: /cds/clients/comboActive

Troubleshooting Suggestions
This resource may be trying to reference a nonexistent object or variable
/cds/clients/comboActive.

How can I get Zope to include the page, and execute the dtml statements?

Thanks for the Help,
--James Punteney