[Zope] SQL7 connector?

Jim Sanford jsanford@atinucleus.com
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 09:14:48 -0600

ZODBCDA - Zope ODBC Database Adapter

----- Original Message -----
From: ozric <ozric@tampabay.rr.com>
To: Zope List <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2000 8:57 AM
Subject: [Zope] SQL7 connector?

Does anyone know if and/or how to connect to a MS SQL database?
I am still trying to make my Dept see the light and let me set up a
production server using Zope and Linux.  The biggest problem is that we
and currently moving from Sybase on HPUX to SQL7 on NT (don't say it.. please).
I need to reassure them that Zope will be able to get to the SQL7 server now or
sometime soon. I am going to use MySQL as the demo but they are just going to
say "what about the SQL7 stuff".  Any help or advice would be splendid.

--
"...I'm not one of those who think Bill Gates is the devil.
I simply suspect that if Microsoft ever met up with the devil,

result in a suit for a MINIMUM of $500 damage per incident.