[Zope] SQL7 connector?

ozric ozric@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 10:47:57 -0500

It think that is correct for MS SQL 6.5 but 7 uses a different method.
I would Like to use Linux instead of NT for the Zope server, just because I
have no Zope on NT experience or python for that matter.
This does not rule out NT. However I am trying to open up the Linux front
at my company and this seem to be the perfect
chance, and a good hill to fight on.  I have notice that most development for
Zope is Linux then NT, I may be wrong but that is how I see it.

--
"Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly."
 -- Henry Spencer

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."
-- H L Mencken

"...I'm not one of those who think Bill Gates is the devil.
I simply suspect that if Microsoft ever met up with the devil,
they wouldn't need an interpreter."
-- Nick Petreley

"If you have a good sig, I might use it."
-- Ozric

result in a suit for a MINIMUM of $500 damage per incident.