[Zope] SQL7 connector?

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 15:08:29 -0500

SQL Server 7 uses a different protocol than SQL Server 6.5 or Sybase
10.X/11.X so the Sybase adapter won't work against SQL Server 7...

I have heard rumors of a switch deep in the bowels of SQL Server 7 that
allows it to run using the old protocol, but no confirmation.

ZODBCA is definitely the way to go, but it presumes that you'll run Zope
on NT.