[Zope] new dtml syntax

Jeff Bauer jbauer@rubic.com
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 14:16:51 -0600

Hi all.

I'm attempting to use the new dtml syntax
convention, documented in Pamela's fine
Document Template Markup Language reference.

The server complains if I use <!--#dtml-var xxx-->
syntax, but works okay for <!--#var xxx-->.

I assume the possible problem might be:

1. The new syntax is not supported in the
latest stable Zope 2.1.2 release.

2. My server is loading an older version
of DocumentTemplate.HTMLFile. (I've already
checked this.)

The individual Zope components used to be
available for separate download, but I can't
find them anymore.  If downloading a more
recent DocumentTemplate from a beta version
will allow me to play with the new dtml
syntax, I'll be happy to try that.

Thanks.

Jeff Bauer