[Zope] ZClass Property Sheet Question

James W. Howe jwh@allencreek.com
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 16:50:04 -0500

I'm trying to define some properties for a ZClass that I'm writing.  I want
to create a property which can be one of several values.  I click on my
ZClass and select the Property Sheets tab.  I then select the item which
contains the properties which I want to edit.  I'm then presented with the
page which lets me add or delete properties.  I enter a new property name,
select "selection" as the type and then I'm not sure what to do next.  The
text of the page seems to indicate that I need a property or method which
returns a list of strings, but I'm not entirely sure how to do this.  Can
someone explain to a newbie how to initially populate a selection property?

Thanks.

James W. Howe				mailto:jwh@allencreek.com
Allen Creek Software, Inc.		pgpkey: http://ic.net/~jwh/pgpkey.html
Ann Arbor, MI  48103