[Zope] problem creating ZClasses inside ZClasses

Andy Pahne ap@net22.net
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 14:06:20 +0100

Hi there,

I know we had this thread already a few weeks ago - and a possible solution
to my problem:

When I try to create a ZClass inside another existing ZClass, the inner
ZClass does not show up in the global product add-list. And also the inner
ZClass does not appear in the list of possible subobjects. (The Zope
developers guide tells me it should automatically).

I searched the mailing list at eGroups, but I was not able to find the
thread. Does anybody remember this discussion or he name of the thread?

Thanks in advance,

Andy Pahne
ap@net22.net