[Zope] Renaming sequence-item to sequence_item.

Stuart 'Zen' Bishop zen@cs.rmit.edu.au
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 10:40:23 +1100 (EST)

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000, Jeff K. Hoffman wrote:

> I know there was some discussion a while back on the list about renaming
> sequence-item to sequence_item to avoid the pitfalls associated with the
> hyphen. I haven't seen it mentioned in a while. Were any conclusions ever
> come to, regarding this?
>
> If there is a reason why it shouldn't be done, would anyone like to share
> it? If not, I might be able to find the time to come up with the
> appropriate patches to 2.1.2.

I've submitted a patch to the Collector. I don't know if it has been
forgotten, or if DC want to do it properly :-)

It will be in the zope-dev archives somewhere - I'd do a search but
boring meetings call...

--
 ___
   //     Zen (alias Stuart Bishop)     Work: zen@cs.rmit.edu.au