[Zope] Grouping

Gregor vorlon@iglou.com
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 18:40:36 -0500

I have a bunch of "link" objects (based on a ZClass) in a folder.  Each has a
"name", "description", "address", and "keywords" property (the latter is of
type "tokens", which sounds good, but I have no idea if that's what it is for,
since I have yet to find the docs on those types).

I can easily get the links sorted by name, e.g., <dtml-in
"objectItems('Link')" sort=name>

So how would I get with something like this:

Keyword1:
    Link1
    Link3
    Link27
    Link29

Keyword2:
    Link4
    Link5
    Link19
    Link27

Note that Link27 has both Keyword1 and Keyword2 in the Keywords property.

I could certainly do something like this with an SQL thingy, but I'd just as
soon use Zope's built in Object Database.  Seems like less of a pain.

- Gregor  vorlon#iglou.com
http://anime.at/gregordyne
Anime, Amber, 3d, Mage, Eidolon, Miscellany