[Zope] Renaming sequence-item to sequence_item.

Stuart 'Zen' Bishop zen@cs.rmit.edu.au
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 12:48:14 +1100 (EST)

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000, Phil  Harris wrote:

> Renaming it might be a bit of a blow to people, like me, who use it with
> it's currrent name.
>
> Adding sequence_item as a synonym of sequence-item would probably be better.

Yer - thats what it did. I wrapped the namespace used by the dtml-in
tag in a class that simply detected when variables with a hyphen
were inserted, and stored a second copy with an underscore. Seemed
to work, but it was a quick hack. I'm not actually using it myself,
as I like to work with production Zope so my code is releasable :-)

Now that my boring meeting is over, here is the relevant URL:
http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope-dev/1999-November/002167.html

--
 ___
   //     Zen (alias Stuart Bishop)     Work: zen@cs.rmit.edu.au