[Zope] BIG things at DC

Rob Page rob.page@digicool.com
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 21:53:24 -0500

Hello everybody!

First, thanks again to the Zope community which continues to grow and
thrive.  We're REALLY looking forward to the Zope track at the upcoming
Python conference!!

As always, lots of BIG things are underway at Digital Creations.  I am
thrilled to announce that we're opening a Digital Creations office in
downtown Portland, OR.  This office will serve at least two purposes:
it lets us tap into an awesome talent pool in the Pacific Northwest AND
it lets us more easily and affordably provide direct service to our
growing ranks of Silicon Valley/southern Cailfornia customers!

Naturally, our colleague Amos will be there!

In addition, please join me in welcoming Karl Anderson to the Digital
Creations team.  Karl will also be working out of the Portland office.

Karl's doc string:
"""
I live in Portland, Oregon, and one of the reasons that I like it here
is that I'm a bad cook, and my housemates mostly take care of that
while I mostly take care of the house LAN.  I'm obsessed with
bicycles, partly because I think they're an elegant interface between
human and machine, but for some reason I'm into making crazed and
dangerous cycles with my friends and destroying them on each other.  I
like to brag (while I can) about being the most popular Karl Anderson
on the web, according to Google.
"""

Karl can be reached at karl@digicool.com

Welcome Karl!
--Rob

--
Rob Page                 V: 540.371.6909
Digital Creations, Inc.  F: 703.995.0412